What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A book written for everyone concerned about the health and well-being of their children and of themselves
- Learn what is the Germ Theory and why does the medical establishment ignore the errors inherent in it
- Learn the shocking composition of what’s really being injected into your child
- Learn why children are growing sicker, fatter and dumber year after year
- Learn the difference between natural immunity and artificial immunity
- Learn the 12 deadly reactions to the DPT vaccine
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Vaccination Is Not Immunization 3rd Edition scores 72.91/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.immunitionltd.com/ebook/vaccination.htm, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $25.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: immunitionltd.com you’ll also be taken through to immunitionltd.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)